Up to £32,000 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contract - Days | Great Benefits | MRI Experience Essential
An experienced Diagnostic Radiographer with a background in MRI scanning is required to join the Imaging Department of a leading Hertfordshire hospital.
What the hospital is offering and details of the vacancy:
* A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, working flexible day shifts covering a 7 day rota, with some on-call requirement
* Depending on experience, a competitive annual salary of up to £32,000
* A generous annual leave allowance, a pension scheme with employer contributions and an employee assistance programme
* Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities in a fantastic working environment
* A range of financial benefits including supermarket, retail and leisure discounts, childcare vouchers and employee referral programmes
* Free staff parking
As Diagnostic Radiographer, you will deliver high quality imaging services for a diverse patient mix. You will work in MRI, general and theatre specialisms and will ensure the highest standards of patient care, safety and customer service.
What we are looking for in a Diagnostic Radiographer:
* HCPC Registered Diagnostic Radiographer (have completed BSc/Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography), ideally with SCoR membership
* Proven post-graduate MRI Radiography experience, ideally with theatres and general experience, plus experience in other modalities
* Excellent written and verbal communication with a good standard of computer literacy, including competencies in PACS/RIS and MS Office
To apply now, or for more information please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation