Legal Cashier Manager Sheffield £25,000 to £30,000
My client is a leading forward thinking law firm within based in Sheffield but within easy reach of the M1 and Rotherham. They are looking to recruit an experienced individual with a proven track record of experience of working within finance, ideally in the legal sector. This role works in a modern firm with strong plans for growth , reporting to the board of Directors and managing a team of three you will be responsible for:
Key responsibilities include:
* Day to day oversight of the accounts department including overseeing transactions, banking and supplier payments
* Cashflow Forecasting
* Preparation of VAT returns
* Production of monthly management accounts, KPI's and liaison with the Board on a monthly basis
Ideally, you will have a proven track record of working with finance within a law firm with a strong knowledge of SAR's.
* It is likely you will be AAT qualified or equivalent although this is not essential.
* You will be an excellent communicator with a hands on approach and be used to working in a fast moving legal practice.
* Good IT skills including Excel and knowledge of presenting financial data would also be beneficial