Our highly reputable and well-established client in Lowestoft, Suffolk is seeking an SEO Specialist to join their team.
My client has been in business for over 18 years and they're seeking an SEO Specialist to take them to the next level!
The SEO Specialist will have at least 2 years commercial experience in SEO. You will be based in the office for the first couple of months however remote working is an option after this period.
SEO Specialist Key Requirements:
* Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
* Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
* Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
* Excellent verbal and written communication skill
* Ability to work within a team and independently
* Familiarization Google analytics
* Experience with website optimization tools
* Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
SEO Specialist Responsibilities:
* Reviewing and analysing our website for areas that can be improved and optimized
* Preparing detailed strategy reports
* Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
* Running Effective campaigns
* Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
* Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
* Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
* Developing link building strategies > * Analysing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
* Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
* Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines