Job Title: SEND Teaching Assistant - Year 3 Salary / Rate: £63.00 - £72.00Location: L19 Area
A Primary School in Liverpool is looking for a strong SEND Teaching Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis, starting ASAP
You will be working on a 1-2-1 basis with a SEN pupil who has ASD and learning diffculties in a Year 3 class within a mainstream primary school in the L19 area. The school provide a nurturing and high standard of SEN support to their pupils in the school.
As a team, you will work together to create a calm, nurturing environment and create a tailored learning approach to help the development of the pupil
This post will start ASAP and will be initially until Dec 2020, the pupil has been given funding and the post will be reviewed at the end of the year.Key Responsibilities:
Required Skills & Experience:
- You will be a SEND Teaching Assistant in a KS2 in the primary school
- As the SEND teaching Assistant you will be responsible for supporting a SEN pupil on a 1-2-1 basis who is ASD and has learning difficulties
- As the teaching Assistant you will support the pupil with their learning and development
The Milk Difference:
- You must have previous experience supporting SEN pupils on a 1-2-1 basis or worked in a primary/SEN school setting
- SEN experience supporting on a 1-2-1 basis or in a small groups
- Previous experience supporting within a school environment in the last 12 months or similar
- If you are completing a CACHE course and have completed any volunteering Teaching Assistants posts, this may be a great opportunity
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Free Lesson Plans.
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.Your Application:
To apply for this role, please call Nicki on or email at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below.