Elevation Recruitment are working with a market-leading manufacturing company based in South Yorkshire who are looking for a proven HSE Manager to influence positive change in processes, systems and culture on their site. My client supply an array of high integrity products worldwide and are invested in the development of their Health & Safety programme.
Recent growth within the business has left the business looking for a future HSE leader; someone who can drive change on one of their flagship sites, overseeing all HSE on site and working with the wider HSE team to share ideas and work towards best practice.
This is a diverse site, covering offices, laboratories, transport safety, waste, project work and some construction projects.The role requires a candidate from a diverse HSE background with a calm, confident and credible solution orientated approach.
The HSE Manager duties will include:
- Establish and maintain an effective occupational health, safety and environmental system on site, capable of maintaining the achievement to third party ISO14001 and 45001 certification
- Provide advice, training and support in all areas of health and safety
- Influence and improve the monthly KPIs, investigate incidents and ensure continued compliance with applicable legislation
- Support the site management team in identifying best practice in areas of health and safety applicable to a multi-skilled, multi faceted site
We are very keen to speak to candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Permanent employment background in a varied HSE role
- NEBOSH Diploma Qualified
- Environmentally qualified to NEBOSH or IEMA
- CDM knowledge
- Data driven
- Good organisational and planning skills with strong attention to detail
- Evidence of operating within an ISO14001 and ISO45001 environment
- A minimum of five years' experience in a similar role
Are you passionate about driving change in a business where HSE is the key to the business? This is a great opportunity for an HSE Manager to join a fast-paced, growing organisation as it enters an exciting period
To apply for this position please send your application or call for all enquiries.