Page Personnel are looking for an SEO Executive to join one of our client's in Trafford. The role is permanent and can offer a salary up to £27,000
An award winning and highly reputable law firm who have been established for nearly 40 years. This business offers excellent company benefits and prides themselves on their long standing relationships with their clients.
As an SEO Executive, you will be reporting to the Marketing Manager, responsible for the full range SEO activities. This will include implementing both on-page and off-page optimisation. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Perform SEO tasks including on-page/off-page optimisation.
- Carrying out detailed keyword research.
- Work alongside marketing department to produce and assist with content/blog strategy/PR Strategy.
- Recommending and supporting changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve organic search site performance.
- Assist with PPC campaigns including recommending and supporting changes to campaigns, landing page optimisation, campaign creation and a/b testing.
- Assist with Organic and Paid Social campaigns with a focus on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Perform ongoing keyword research and discovery, expansion and optimisation of copy and site structure for improved paid & organic search performance.
- Assist with digital PR campaigns with a focus on identifying targets and performing outreach.
- Research & carry out on-page, off-page and backlink audits, including recommendations.
- Keep up-to-date with latest industry developments and ensure your recommendations fit within these.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Have worked within a similar role previously, ideally holding 2-3 years SEO experience
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Possess excellent communication skills both verbally and written
£25,000-£27,000 + excellent company benefits + flexible hours + interviews asap