Payroll AssistantNorwich City Centre£21K
Working for an established business based in Norwich, your role will be supporting and working alongside other payroll professionals to ensure payroll support is offered to their wide client base.
You will be responsible for processing the payrolls and building professional relationships both internally and externally. The business has created and outsourcing function for their network so you will be communicating with various clients and customers on a daily basis.
Flexible hours and home working is highly supported in this role.
- Experience of processing both weekly and monthly payroll including all process and procedures
- Experience of auto enrolment legislation
- Ability to multitask and deal with many payrolls at the same time
- Experience of a large volume payroll system
Salary & Benefits
- Full-time or Part-time
- Flexible working
- Based in Norwich
- Participation in performance related bonus scheme
- Free car parking
- Subsidised gym membership
- Employee Assistance Programme - Health Assured
This is an amazing opportunity for someone with payroll experience to be able to develop their career and grow within and experienced team.
If you have payroll experience and would like to know further details, please call; Amelia on or email your cv to;