As the Digital Marketing Manager
for this leading medical device company, you'll define the digital marketing strategy and drive implementation via a talented and friendly team.
- As Digital Marketing Manager, your expertise, vision and enthusiasm will see you as the evangelist for digital marketing integration across the company; championing new technologies and approaches, and motivating the wider team to fully embrace digital!
- Marketing established medical device brands - with products that massively improve patients' quality of life - to Healthcare Professionals (B2B) and direct to Patients (B2C), you'll review existing and have the freedom to introduce new ways to deliver the digital / online marketing plan in order to more effectively deliver communication and shared omnichannel marketing objectives.
- Managing a capable and willing team of two, you'll oversee the delivery of all brand communications through digital channels. This includes improving the design, usability, content and conversion points of websites and campaigns, requiring both an analytical and creative approach to maximise ROI.
- A well-established and award-winning company ensuring significant improvements to patients' quality of life by providing quality healthcare products and outstanding customer care. The company provides excellent employee support and ongoing development opportunities.
- You must have experience in a similar digital marketing manager / lead role, responsible for setting and delivering the online marketing strategy. Technical knowledge should include the full range of marketing services to drive informed optimisation, conversion, and ROI. Experience in healthcare, medical devices or pharmaceutical markets would be an advantage but it's not essential. A qualification in Digital Marketing, Digital Medial or Marketing is also encouraged.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, including a high level of proficiency in copy writing and proof reading. Well organised with proven project management experience and strong analytical skills.
- Must live a commutable distance from the High Wycombe office e.g. Maidenhead, Slough, Bracknell, Hayes, Uxbridge, Amersham, Watford, Hemel Hempstead, Aylesbury or similar.
- Circa £45-50,000 plus pension, private healthcare, life assurance, annual leave, etc.
Call, email or apply now for full details...