Salary £28K-£35k plus bonus
Home: Small size: Care home for older adults
Amber Mace are currently recruiting a Residential Manager for a small service based near Stoke-on-Trent. This service provides care for 25 elderly residents. The service boasts an excellent reputation within the area which coincides with the superb status the company has.
As Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the home. Your key responsibilities will centre around management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
• Overall management of the home
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff
• To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
• Provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care.
• Conform with the latest guidelines, maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
• Elderly / Dementia experience
• Have a positive attitude towards improving Standards of Care.
• Possess good, strong leadership skills and works well as part of a team.
• At least 2 years' experience as a Home Manager within the care sector
• RMA / NVQ 5 or equivalent
• Knowledge of quality standards
• CQC legislation knowledge
• Marketing skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Good communication skills
This position will be suitable for: Home Manager, Care Manager, Residential Manager, Nurse Manager, Care Home Manager, Nursing Home Manager.
For more information on how to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Lindsay Berman at Amber Mace on (phone number removed) or email your CV to me via CV-Library