Team Educate are looking for Science Teacher to provide a 1:1 tutoring to a child in Exeter.
You would be responsible for working on a 1:1 basis with a young person in Secondary who is working towards their GCSE's. It has been identified that this young person needs additional support in this area and this could consist of 1 hour a week and possible more, working on a 1:1 basis support the young person in Science.
We are looking for teachers who hold QTS or equivalent Science. Lessons will normally be 1-2 hours long and we may be able to offer a full day of lessons.This work can sometimes be during school hours and after school or on weekends.
About the role:
* Part time work Monday - Friday (Could also be full time)
* Pay rate £25 - £30 per hour
* You will be delivering Science to bridge the gap in their learning and support the pupils emotional needs
* Most of the pupils will have SEND needs so we require tutors with experience of working with young people with a range of different needs and abilities
If you require any further information about this role, please do get in touch and give us a call.
To be eligible for this position, you are required to have the following:
* School / Tutor experience
* Good subject knowledge in Science
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide references that can be contacted
To apply, please send me your CV today
Team Educate is a forward thinking agency with the schools and candidates best interest at heart. We have lots of positions coming to us on a weekly basis and we are confident we can find the perfect role for you! If you want to join an agency, with the best service available, we urge you to get in touch. Come and join us so together, we can become an outstanding Team of Educators!