Life at Boots
We are the UK's leading Pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. Our purpose is to help our customers to look and feel better than they ever thought possible and your role in this is really important.
As a Christmas Customer Advisor, you are often the first person our customers will see and speak to when they come into one of our stores or you'll be working in the background to make sure we always have everything they need.
Our customers are passionate about our brand and we're even more passionate about helping them to feel good. These roles have a huge impact on our customer's in-store experience as you'll be ensuring they have everything they need and want.Why Boots?
Christmas is a special time of year; it's exciting but incredibly busy so we'll provide you with all of the training and support you need to help you be at your best, having great conversations, providing excellent customer care and making sure the store is fully stocked with great products
Joining us as a Christmas Customer Advisor is a great opportunity, whether it's your first job and you're looking to gain some valuable experience over the festive period, or you have a passion for retail and are looking for a new challenge, we can support you.
Whilst this is a temporary contract, there could be the potential for a permanent role later on depending on the opportunities available, so it could be the start of a new career with us.
Together we can make feel good happen this Christmas.
As a Christmas Customer Assistant you will be paid weekly, one week in arrears.What you'll be doing day to day
Christmas in Boots is our most exciting time of year and often no two days are the same. You could be helping on tills or advising customers, in our back office helping to run our stock room, or you could be helping our online offering by picking online orders. Whatever it is we always aim to make the best use of your talents and some of what you could be doing includes::
Our ideal candidate
- Helping our customers: Whether that's answering questions and giving great advice on our fantastic gifts, showing where a product is when they are in a hurry or simply offering a basket, it's the little things that make big a difference.
- Helping our stores run smoothly: Working with us at Christmas is a great experience but can be fast paced so it's important we make sure it all goes smoothly. It could be helping with our stock in in the stock rooms, making sure we have the right products displayed on the shop floor or providing a great service on our tills. It all makes a big difference in offering a great shopping experience.
- Offering amazing customer service: You'll get the chance to delight your customers with your customer service skills, showing them options they might not have considered before, offering advice and always aiming to go above and beyond for them and being a brand ambassador.
- Working as part of a great team: Pulling together with other members in the team you will ensure that the stores are always presentable and provide a store everyone can be proud of. Working as a team to solve any issues quickly and being able to adapt to what can be a changing environment is something we love about our amazing teams in store.
To be successful in this role you will have customer care at the heart of what you do and a true desire to help others. In addition you will:
Our Diversity and Inclusion commitment
- Have excellent communication and listening skills
- Demonstrate real energy and passion for customer service
- Great organisation and operational skills
- Be able to work as part of a team, supporting your colleagues and helping to deliver the business plan
- Have great attention to detail
- Be digitally savvy and comfortable with new technology
- Have a positive, caring attitude and be a brand ambassador for Boots
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We offer a variety of flexible working patterns to support our colleagues to achieve a good work life balance.