I am working on behalf of an independent Domiciliary Care agency based in West Berkshire, closer to Reading who are looking for a Registered Manager.The Company:
- Deliver bespoke homecare across West Berkshire and Oxfordshire.
- Largest domiciliary care provider in West Berkshire, delivering over 2000 hours of care per week.
- Offer personal care and assist with medication to mainly the elderly.
- Value their employees, offering ongoing training and opportunities for career progression.
- Managing the day to day running of the branch
- Assisting with the growth, particularly within the private market
- Motivate and support staff to maintain, implement and achieve ongoing growth
- Ensure the service is compliant with the CQC
- Grow live-in care side
- Responsible for the established office team
- Previous Domiciliary management experience - Deputy or Registered
- People management skills
- Knowledge of Berkshire/Oxfordshire local authorities - desirable
You MUST have worked within a domiciliary care setting or similar at management level.The Salary: Up to £38,000
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please apply or for more information contact Niall Adams at Domus Recruitment.As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Key words: Registered Manager, Domiciliary Care, Berkshire, Oxfordshire