We are currently recruiting for an experienced electrically biased, multi skilled engineer to join a leading FMCG business, based in Essex on a permanent night shift.
You would be joining a talented team of engineers and be involved in maintenance as well as projects and continuous improvement. The role has a 12 hour permanent nights shift pattern with plenty of time off and I can confidently endorse the business as one of the best places to work in Essex.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is well qualified through an apprenticeship, NVQ level 3, HND/HNC or degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Has a formal electrical qualification
- Has had exposure to PLCs and automation
- Has worked in a highly automated environment such as FMCG, distribution, water, paper or high speed packaging
- Excellent communication skills
For more information, please contact Daniel Bowes at Radar Recruitment.