Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant job ACA ACCA Basingstoke Alton Hampshire Your new company
My client seeks a qualified or part qualified accountant to join their team, to work in a varied mixed practice role. This friendly and supportive firm, has a wide network of clients across the south and is experiencing year on year growth. Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Work on a varied portfolio of clients including sole traders, owner managed businesses and limited companies
- Work as part of the audit and accounts team, reporting to managers as necessary
- Preparing annual statutory accounts for clients
- Reviewing and finalising accounts of juniors
- Prepare Personal and Corporation Tax returns
- Lead audits as necessary
- Day release granted to continue ACA or ACCA qualifications if part qualified
You will be ACA or ACCA qualified or part qualified, having experience of working within a mixed practice role. Some experience of leading audits is necessary. You will have clear communication skills, be pro-active in nature, have an eye for details and be able to work within budgets and timescales. Working knowledge of IRIS, Sage and Xero advantageous.What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary dependant on your experience. There is on-site parking and my client operates a Covid safe working environment within spacious offices.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.