Do you feel you are able to support secondary children with their academic studies in class?
Are you looking to pursue a new and exciting career opportunity?
Do you have experience supporting children in a secondary school?
Then this could be the job for you!
This secondary school in Ellesmere Port are looking for teaching assistants to join their ever expanding school due to the improved academic standards and good reputation. They are committed to ensuring their students leave successful, well rounded and confident individuals and are prepared to succeed in the modern world. Teaching Assistants have a varied role within the classroom and school including assisting the teacher, working with individuals or groups of children, organising and running some activities and producing displays and resources.
* Welcoming support team and colleagues
* Work in a calm, purposeful and friendly community
* Work with other professional who work closely together
* Support students in class with their academic studies
* Work with SEN students on a 1:1 basis
* Create a positive learning environment
* Ensuring the safeguarding of all students
* Effective behaviour management
* Experience of working with 11 - 16 year olds
* GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above (or the equivalent qualification)
* A sense of humour combined with a firm, no nonsense approach
Do you think this job could be for you? Please get in contact! If you are interested in this opportunity then please get in touch by clicking 'apply now' or contact Jen on (phone number removed) or send your CV to (url removed)