Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer
4 on 4 off
£44,000 - £45,000
Are you a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer looking for the opportunity to join one of the worlds most prestigious manufacturing companies who can offer continual training and progression to propel your career? They are known world wide for innovation, sustainability and developing the brands we all know and love.
Due to a recent change in shift pattern, my client are looking to recruit Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias to work in a team of around 20 engineers to ensure the factory is running efficiently as possible. In this role you will be responsible for the following:
* Preventative Maintenance Specialist and user of Condition Based Monitoring.
* Electrical Skills and Diagnostic Technician; Remove and replace major electrical components (such as motors, switch/control gear) and troubleshoot electrical circuits safely. Able to isolate machinery and re-install electrical supplies for machinery components.
* Establish power distribution systems and electrical control circuits.
* Install electrical drive systems and Control Loops.
* Instrumentation and Control Skills: Demonstrate an understanding of the Internal Architecture of Programme Logic Control (PLC) and Distributed Control Systems (DCS); their Applications and Knowledge of the Number Systems they use
* Continuous Improvement - Use performance measures to identify and prioritise losses in production area. Apply rigorous Cost Deployment and the Zero loss concept to eliminate losses.
Salary - £44,000 - £45,00
Shift - 12 Hour shifts, Days, Nights
An abundance of other world class benefits
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant Becka Edwards directly at (url removed) or call them for a confidential discussion on (phone number removed).
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at (url removed)