An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Manager to join this successful and growing team.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Planning and delivering digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Suggest and implement digital marketing strategies to increase profitability
- Maintaining social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns against pre-defined objectives and outcomes
Duties will include:
- Establish web presence to boost brand awareness
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Create and monitor Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns across targeted digital platforms in line with pre-set daily cost controls and target response rates.
- Design, build and maintain digital media campaigns that are aligned with business goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts)
- Liaise with Marketing, and Sales teams to ensure brand consistency
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure test and learn exercises to optimise campaign activity
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences both B2B and B2C, and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user channels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords/Facebook campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
This role is full time and our client is looking to hold interviews ASAP, if you have proven working experience for this position please apply today!
By registering with Adecco you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced Recruitment Consultant, have access to variety interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! We are fully compliant with GDPR and your details will not be forwarded to any external companies without your express permission.
Please note: This position is based in Chichester, West Sussex please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location, and have the required skills. All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time-frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines. Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy