£55,000 p/a - Negotiable/Band 8 Equivalent | Full Time Days | Dementia Home - Good CQC | Great Benefits
An experienced Registered Nurse with a background in care home management is required to lead and develop a 50+ bedded fully CQC compliant dementia home in Weymouth.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Home Manager position and what the successful candidate will receive:
* A full time, permanent contract working days, with some flexibility and on-call required due to the seniority of the role
* A very competitive annual salary of £55,000, which may be negotiable for the right person and is in line with NHS Band 8 rates of pay
* A very thorough induction and ongoing training and development opportunities in a supportive working environment
* Free uniforms, DBS and meals on long shifts
* Annual loyalty bonuses plus employee reward and recognition schemes
As CQC Registered Nursing Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical and operational management of the home. This includes the effective management of staff, budgets and resources along with ensuring all clinical and medication records are accurately maintained and care is to a high standard.
The qualities, experience and skills we are looking for in a Home Manager:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
* Demonstrate proven experience working in a managerial role in a UK nursing home setting, ideally having experience as CQC Registered Manager
* Good understanding of CQC essential standards and quality requirements
* Good communication and interpersonal skills and a strong leader who has the ability to deliver effective clinical leadership and line management
* Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation