£27,000 - £32,500 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hours - Days | Great Benefits | Experience Essential
A leading Northamptonshire hospital currently has a vacancy for an RGN with Pre-Assessment experience to join their team on a full-time basis.
Details of the Pre-Assessment Nurse position and what the hospital is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
* A competitive annual salary of £27,000 - £32,5, plus unsocial hours enhancements are paid where applicable
* A generous annual leave which increases with service length
* Free on-site parking and free uniforms
* A range of training, development and career development opportunities
* Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
* Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
* A private pension scheme and life assurance
* Staff assistance and support programmes
* A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Pre-Assessment Nurse you will work closely with patients prior to planned surgical procedures, ensuring patients are both physically and psychologically prepared for the effects of their operation. You will undertake pre-operative assessments, ensuring patients are fit to undergo surgery and identifying and acting upon any potential health issues that may arise from the surgery.
The successful candidate for this Pre-Assessment RGN post will meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
* Demonstrate proven post-registration experience in a surgical or acute environment, with pre-assessment experience
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Demonstrate evidence of relevant professional development or clinical studies
* Motivated and able to deliver against targets
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation