Our client, based in Merseyside,
is currently recruiting for an Income Manager on a fixed term contract until the end of March 2021.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary for this role is between £34,000 and £39,000.
The ideal candidate will have strong people management experience.Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Leading the Income team and driving performance in delivery income collection activities, maximizing income and reducing arrears
- Managing the performance of the department, providing coaching and support in order to achieve targets and minimise levels of arrears
- Proactively reviewing the performance of the team and implementing strategies to drive continuous improvement
- Ensuring the customers are at the focus of service delivery and dealing with any escalated complaints
- Working with internal partners and external agencies in managing arrears cases and maximizing revenue
- Ensuring compliance with legal obligations and the health & safety of colleagues
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Experience leading teams
- Leading income collection services
- Good knowledge of welfare policies
- Negotiation skills
: Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Income Manager, Rent Recovery, Former Tenant Arrears, Rent Arrears, Income Recovery
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Don't forget our recommendation scheme:
Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details