Job Title: Bid Writer Location: LiverpoolDepartment: Business Development and Marketing Permanent, Full Time - 35 Hours, Mon-Fri (Flexible)
A leading and award-winning global commercial law firm are seeking a Bid Writer to join their Business Development and Marketing team based in Liverpool.The Role:
- Managing tender submissions, developing technical content, and creating collateral to help evidence their experience
- Identifying winning teams that convey an understanding of client requirements and differentiate their offering to competitors
- Generating quality written responses
- Managing internal stakeholders
- Reviewing responses and proofreading
- Developing corporate presentations and other pitch presentation proposals
- Providing input to the lessons learnt process from involvement and previous submissions
- Administration as required
- Prior experience in tender management and a bid writing capacity
- Proven ability writing concise written bid responses based on highly technical information
- Degree or equivalent in Creative Writing, English, or Marketing
- Advanced IT Skills in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Flexibility and willingness to work outside working hours
- Knowledge of InDesign
- APMP Foundation Certification or strong understanding of proposal best practice
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now'
to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Zoe Alexander
for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful