Data Engineer Job Description
A great opportunity to join one of the UK's top Data consultancies as they increase their footprint across the UK. This is a great opportunity to join this emerging brand as they grow, as with any company growth there comes progression opportunities and the chance to further develop your skills. You will have an inside look into a range of FTSE companies, working closely with their internal teams to understand business needs an implement enterprise level solutions.
Role & Responsibilities
As this role is based on client site you will working closely with internal stakeholders to provide the most efficient Data Engineering solutions while also advising on best practice and consulting further on the technical solution. You will be working with stakeholders of all organisational seniority, so it is important that you are a confident communicator and you are well versed in presenting to non-technical stakeholders.
As the team tries to avoid micromanagement you will be tasked with making sure that the solution and its delivery are held within contract standards and time lines.
- Providing innovative Data Engineering solutions.
- Working with stakeholders to establish business need, while consulting on best practice and solutions.
- Taking control of deliverable both internally and for the client.
Skills & Qualifications
This is by no means a definitive list but if you have industry experience with any of the listed technologies please feel free to apply.
- SQL, Python, Java, Scala
- AWS, GCP or Azure
- Redshift, Data Factory, Big Query
- Data Modelling, Data Warehousing, ETL, Streaming
- Spark, Kafka, Snowflake
- Hadoop (Spark, Hive, Impala, Databricks)
Package & Benefits
- A salary of up to 60k for the right fit
- Performance Bonus
- Access to training tools, user groups
- A dedicated learning and development coach to help you progress your career.
For more information about the role contact Greg Jackson at Jefferson Frank () or email me().
If this doesn't match up with what you are looking for please get in touch regardless, here at Jefferson Frank we are always looking to assist industry professionals in finding their next job. We are a worldwide organisation with over 250 AWS recruitment specialists to cater to all your job search needs.