Behaviour Teaching Assistant Required for a SEND School - Leicestershire
£70- £85 a day
Are you a hard-working Teaching Assistant who specialises in behaviour and are now looking for your next role in Leicester?
GSL Education is currently looking for a passionate and experienced SEN (Behaviour) Teaching Assistant to work within one of our send schools located in Leicestershire. The school is looking immediately for a dedicated teaching assistant (TA) who is able to support children with Special Education Needs. You would be working with pupils on a 1:1 basis and at times within small groups.
The successful individual must have the ability to motivate students and achieve excellent results and have the capacity to work collaboratively as part of a successful team.
Ideal candidates will:
* Be Team Teach Trained.
* Have previous experience working as a Behaviour Mentor/Teaching Assistant.
* Have experience working with children or young people with SEN need
* Improve the behaviour and wellbeing of individual pupils.
* Support pupils who are experiencing learning difficulties
* Supporting pupils inside and outside of the classroom.
* Helping pupils to increase their confidence and self-esteem by listening to them and devising appropriate strategies.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For further information on this role, please do not hesitate to contact Jeshma Bharadwa at GSL Education