Do you want to work in a supportive, vibrant and inclusive Nursery for children aged 0-5 years? Are you looking for a regular and consistent work without the commitment of full time employment? Do you want to work with some of the biggest early years companies in the UK and ones that can offer exceptional training and support your career development? If you want all this and more then we must hear from you asap!
We are working exclusively with a large number of Nursery settings in the Warrington area who are expanding their staffing with both adhoc and permanent recruitment opportunities available.
• On site parking available at all our settings
• Accessible by public transport
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training/courses All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
• Early Years Qualification (Level 2 or above)
• Relevant childcare experience (Must be able to provide 2 references)
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• Supporting children in either the baby, toddler or pre-school room
• Communicating with senior staff over childrens' progress and participating in departmental meetings and whole setting training events
This is a fabulous opportunity and not one to be missed. If you are interested in this role then please do not hesitate to apply today