We are looking for a Supply Chain Manager to work with a with a modern, fast growing and entrepreneurial E-Commerce retailer in Yorkshire. The company has had some pretty impressive growth this year and this will be a key appointment to the business to deliver supply chain strategy.
To be considered for this role you will need to have significant experience in a FMCG operations environment where you will have a proven track record of success in managing a customer-centric warehouse operation. You will have exposure to the goods in process as well as fulfilment.
• Lead and develop online / eCommerce supply chain team
• Develop and maintain working relationships with external partners.
• Running strategic projects such as UK operational programmes or coordinating a process improvement project
• Work alongside commercial functions to contribute to overall strategies and play a part in supplier negotiations • Work cross functionally across all areas taking the lead on supply chain development
• Manage supplier operational performance and strategy
You will have experience of working in an ecommerce Retail or FMCG Supply Chain environment where you will be a logical thinker who can make good decisions under pressure. If you believe you have the background, skills and experience outlined above, and are ready for a new challenge where you can make a genuine difference, please apply now with an up to date copy of your CV