A great Supervisor is someone who has a connection with the team that's just as solid as their connection with the Centre Manager. And that's quite a fine balance to achieve. It means being a people person who can motivate through solid auto expertise and a good-humoured approach to motivation. But it also means being credible and accountable for performance on the 'shop floor'.
Lucky for us, we've come across someone like you, then, eh?
Day-to-day operations at our busy centre will be your focus - and what a big focus that is, considering the amount of work we get in. Inspiring each and every member of the team, mucking in when needed, and keeping them upbeat, motivated and focused on delivering brilliant work all day, every day.
Truth is, there's no such thing as a typical day here. Who knows what auto issues we'll come across from one day to the next? The only consistency is the service we offer - and that is second-to-none every time. So you'll be all about making sure we deliver customer service that's as brilliant as our auto service.
Our customers come back time and time again because they trust our teams. To be part of one of those teams, you'll need:
* It's very likely that you'll come from the automotive industry, probably fast-fit, though we would consider other backgrounds
* A full UK driving licence
* An understanding not just of what makes the team tick but the goals of the Centre Manager, too
* The drive to deliver an amazing service from end to end, every single day
* Working knowledge of maximising sales and turnover, as well as the willingness to develop that knowledge
* Real perfectionism in terms of cleanliness and presentation standards on the workshop floor - even when we're at our busiest
* The ability to lead from the front in terms of our values, principles and high standards - the kind of person who really lives and breathes it
Heard the one about hard work being its own reward? That's true here. Our centres aren't just places to work, they're places where people pull together and get the best from each other. And they're places where life-long friendships are made. We've got state of the art training academies, online learning and all the support you need to reach your full potential.
What's more, being the UK leader for tyres and auto care means you'll be part of the team that is shaping the future. We've been working in partnership with the Government to tweak innovations like digital MOTs and other to-be-revealed initiatives. Plus, we're constantly developing new resources, from state-of-the-art equipment, to help with the most modern of vehicles, like hybrids, to creating a market leading website and having partnerships with some of the best premium tyre and part brands on the planet.
That's what we mean by 'you can't get better