Urgent Temporary Requirement
* 3 month temporary assignment - possibility of extension
Lloyd Recruitment Services are delighted to be assisting our client, in their urgent search for a Payroll Officer.
Working as a member of the payroll team, you will be responsible for the punctual and accurate administration of all aspects of monthly Staff and Pensions Payrolls.
This will be based on site and also working from home.
* Accurately process starters and leavers on all payrolls
* Input variable data and changes on all payrolls within agreed time frames
* Run monthly payroll (employees and pensioners) by one week prior to pay-day
* Communicate with internal and external customers in a timely and professional manner (including employees, Managers, HMRC, HR)
* Communicate with external contacts regarding pension arrangements
* Support the processing of P11D documents for staff and HMRC regulations accurately and to deadlines
* Ensure correct remittance of NI and tax to HMRC on agreed dates and complete necessary paperwork.
* Process all deductions and arrange payment to relevant organisations and verify by appropriate reconciliations
* To support Payroll dept provision for internal Audit and Sox audit data as required
* Be cognisant with controls applied to Payroll operation and managing operational risk associated with your role in the department
* Ensure all reconciliations are performed by the due dates
* Authorising of Invoices and BACS payments on behalf of Purchase Ledger
Required knowledge and skills:
* Payroll systems (preferably ADP / Workday) and practices, including recognition of HR standard practices and Payroll Legislation
* Very competent in the use of Microsoft Excel
* High level of accuracy in numeric skills and a basic understanding of accounting
* Good work organisational skills
Due to the location, applicants must be a car driver.
NB: Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications Lloyd Recruitment Services receive, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates