Lead Ab Initio ETL Developer - Northampton - £60-75k
I am working with a global financial organisation who is looking for a Lead Developer with a background in ETL development specifically using Ab Initio.
Your role will be to design, develop and maintain ETL processes and support the enterprise data environment, consisting of Big Data technologies.
I am looking for the following experience:
- Strong ETL development experience using Ab Initio
- Knowledge of Hadoop components, e.g. Hive, SparkSQL
- Knowledge on MS SQL Server, Oracle, Mysql and Teradata databases.
- Python/ Shell scripting knowledge.
- Experience in data modeling.
- Experience in Test Development.
- Excellent project and stakeholder management skills, including speaking with different areas of the business and requirement gathering.
This is a permanent position paying up to £60,000 plus excellent benefits, including certification and training opportunities.
To apply for this role please submit your CV or contact David Airey on or at .
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.