The Portfolio Management Assistant will ensure that all private investments are monitored and reports accurately submitted to the Chairman.
• Provide regular and ad-hoc information to Chairman ensuring that documents and reports are accurate, consistent and dispatched to timetable.
• Ensuring correspondence and reporting is clear and not misleading, technically accurate and tailored to the Chairman's level of knowledge and understanding.
• Maintain internal management information, ensuring that it is informative, accurate, consistent and up to date.
• Keep comprehensive records and ensure that these are accurate and up to date at all times liaising effectively with colleagues etc.
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective investment processing.
• Assist in resolving any queries regarding the Chairman's portfolio or account opening.
• Cross checking of legal documents on an ad-hoc basis.
• Monitor the progress and timeliness of account opening and asset transfers
• General administrative duties.
You will have a background in stock broking and have a good understanding of Lloyds of London as well as a wide knowledge and experience of investments, pensions, trusts etc.
• Understanding of Lloyds of London
• Previous stockbroker experience
• Wide knowledge of investment vehicles, including pension trusts
• Confident in handling international bank accounts.
• Experience of monitoring multi asset private client portfolios.
• Personal tax knowledge
• Experience of using Xero
This role is for 1 day per week and you will be required to work in offices in Berkhamsted on this day as well as some home working. Salary is based on experience and negotiable.