An exciting accountancy and advisory brand are hiring into a crucial job role, centred from Leicester and ideally at a Manager level, but those from Assistant Manager to Senior Manager can be considered.
This role is actively being hired now and is not affected by the broader covid-19 situation.
This firm have exceptional talent amongst the managerial ranks and a key need for a Manager with progression to Senior Manager possible and beyond.
This role can involve audit work, but it doesn't have to and this will be decided by the experience and preference of the successful applicant.
An opportunity to progress into a Senior Manager role could well be available after an initial period as a Manager. Salary is open ended and could be very strong for Leicester.Manager
An exciting brand and opportunity for someone who is technically strong, commercial and client focused. About the role:
Working on a broad portfolio of clients, both owner-managed and corporate, the Manager will work alongside the management team across the business. The position will be a client-facing role, managing and developing client relationships.Key Responsibilities:
- Acting as a key point of contact within the firm for clients.
- Responsible for the financial performance and management of a portfolio of clients
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, being a main point of contact throughout the year for queries and support
- Complete engagements within agreed budgets and timescales
- Manage resources
- Identify and recognise service line opportunities with new clients
- Play an integral role in the recruitment, retention, development and motivation of the team
What is on offer:
- ACCA or ACA. Alternatively, to be able to demonstrate significant qualification by experience
- Prior experience of managing clients
- Recent accounting experience,including knowledge of UK GAAP and Company Law
- Salary depending on experience
- Rewards and incentives
- Agile and flexible working
- Friendly and inclusive working environment