Fixed term contract role. This role will be based from home and the head office location in Uckfield. Working as an administrator in a fast paced environment providing support to teams and clients withing the businessClient Details
Well established business based in Uckfield looking for an administrator.Description
The key responsibilities of an administrator;
- Dealing with a high level of inbound and outbound calls whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
- Respond to any queries relating to cases in a timely and professional manner.
- Management of cases to include; Loading new cases - Case reviews - Closing cases.
- Escalating complex cases or those that are progressing slowly to relevant colleagues.
- Booking in meetings
- Liaising with clients, their employees, internal staff and 3rd parties via telephone, email, and letter.
- Working within company/client SLAs and notifying the Team Leader of any difficulty in achieving these.
- Act in accordance with the company's core values of diligence; honesty; exemplary customer service; professionalism; ethical and trustworthy behaviours.
- Valuing colleagues, customers and business partners, and taking responsibility for their actions.
- Act within the boundaries set out by the company's policies to ensure sensitive personal information is protected as required by law, regulatory bodies, ethics, and best practice.
The successful administrator will have;
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Initiative and a proactive approach.
- Willing to take control one's own development.
- Knowledge in a customer service, case management or Occupational Health environment.
- Good IT skills to include the use of database systems, Outlook, Word, and Excel
£18,000 - £19,000