Team Leader/Lecturer in Brickwork Department of Construction Up to £31,603 pa d.o.e
Are you a Bricklayer with considerable industry experience? Do you want to inspire and support the next generation? Are you looking for a new challenge with regular working hours and excellent benefits? Would you like to lead a course delivering a qualification which focuses on the needs of employers and is in line with current industry standards? The College is a large Further and Higher Education College offering courses and diploma qualifications from entry level to degree. We understand that our People are our most important resource and are at the core of ensuring that our students have the most enriching and rewarding time at the College.
Job Description The Position:
We're looking for a Team Leader/Lecturer in Brickwork at our flagship, purpose built Construction Campus, Requirements for the role:
• Significant experience of working in the Bricklaying trade
• Competence to at least level 3 within your specific trade
• Experience of Training Responsibilities of the role:
• Coordinating, planning and delivering all aspects of teaching, learning and assessment
• To lead on recruitment, manage retention and monitor achievement
• Inspire our students to excel in the sector and in their learning
Why Should You Apply?
• The pay range we're offering is up to £31,603 dependent on experience
• We will invest in your ongoing professional development
• We offer 36 days' holiday plus bank holidays and additional time off over Christmas
• We provide access to the very generous Teachers' Pension Scheme
• We have a wide range of family friendly policies and procedures to create an excellent work/life balance If you are interested in this opportunity or would like any further information, The post is a full time vacancy working 35 hours per week Closing date to submit your CV: 3 rd November 2020
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants who are offered employment will be subject to a record check from the Disclosure and Barring Services before the appointment is confirmed. The College is actively committed to maintaining an environment which promotes and embeds equality, diversity and inclusion as a core value and welcome applications from all sections of the community. The College ensures the principles of the Equality Act 2010 are adhered to and all job applicants and employees are treated equitably and fairly.
eXede Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency and the successful applicant will be employed directly by our client. We are committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults and full applicant vetting processes will be carried out, including enhanced DBS checks Childrens and/or Adults Barred List checks included for any applications made. This position is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act.