This is a great opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join an accountancy team. This is a full-time and permanent role to start ASAP.
This position suits either fully qualified or with demonstrable experience to consider yourself QBE person with strong accounting and client management skills.
Founded in 2000, and located in central London, my client provide a full range of immigration assistance and auxiliary services, thus offering a complete relocation package for both individuals and businesses. They are providing all type of company formation, legal, banking assistance, property, accounting, payroll administration and tax services for there clients.
· Preparation of Statutory Financial Statements with supporting schedules for small and medium size businesses for external purposes for a variety of businesses in line with appropriate regulations and accounting standards in accordance with FRS102, IFRS, UK GAAP
· Preparation of CT600 Companies tax returns, VAT returns, EC sales lists and Intrastat Trade Statistics based on current legislation and liaising with HMRC on behalf of the clients
· Balance Sheet reconciliation on monthly basis
· Reviewing accounts and tax returns prepared by junior staff
· Annual budget and company's cash flow preparation
· Establishment and review of company's internal controls and procedures
· Preparation of manuals including payroll, cash handling and bank payments for clients
· Liaising with the companies' external auditors and HMRC on behalf of the clients
· Advising clients on companies' structures, Companies House and HMRC filing requirements and tax issues
· Computing taxes for incorporated businesses along with capital taxes computation in accordance with tax legislation
· ACA/ACCA or any other relevant professional qualification
· Accounting experience - at least 5 years of professional experience, including at least 2 years within a UK Accountancy Practice
· Strong practical knowledge of Xero and/(or) other accounting software,
· Be conversant with TaxCalc, SAGE, Quickbooks
· Strong Working knowledge of tax and technical accounting standards under FRS102, IFRS, UK GAAP
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
· Fluent English, and Russian
· Excellent communication and organisation skills
· Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
· Knowledge of payroll administrating is an advantage
They offer a competitive salary, dependent on levels of experience and qualifications.