B2B Copywriter / Account Manager - London, EC2A
An experienced B2B Copywriter / Account Manager who has extensive B2B marketing experience and superb copywriting skills is needed to join a small and expanding strategic marketing and communications agency based in Shoreditch, London and Melbourne, Australia. Whether you come from a strategy, marketing or copywriting background we don’t mind as long as you have excellent copywriting, proofreading and editing skills, and experience managing and growing a wide range of B2B clients' accounts.
This role is office based and you will be expected to be in the London Office (Shoreditch) full time.
Working with world leading B2B brands, this successful agency can deliver anything from expert consultancy advice on segmentation, content strategy and marketing automation, to detailed campaign planning, content creation, media relations management and copywriting. They are now seeking a multi-talented B2B Copywriter / Account Manager looking to move into an exciting agency and gain invaluable experience and exposure across several B2B industry sectors (engineering, industrial, technology, healthcare, finance, food, retail and more).
Joining as the B2B Copywriter / Account Manager you will be primarily responsible for managing and growing existing strategic clients, alongside copywriting and editing content. Whether you are creating, costing and implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns, juggling digital, social, PR, or internal comms content or editing copy, copywriting and diligently proofreading or communicating with clients on new and existing campaigns, you will act as the lynchpin that keeps campaigns and copy flowing and clients happy.
To qualify... You could be a B2B Copywriter / Account Manager / B2B Account Manager / Senior Account Manager / Content Marketing Manager / B2B Marketing Manager / B2B Content Creator or similar who can demonstrate:
- Experience account managing and copywriting for B2B clients;
- Excellent copywriting, proofreading and editing skills;
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills;
- An understanding of content creation across both traditional and digital formats;
- Knowing how to use analytics and digital data to develop content strategy and improve content performance
- You are proficient in Google Analytics including compiling reports in data studio, or similar software
- Excellent planning and organisational skills;
- Highly developed commercial understanding;
- An ability to identify and exploit growth opportunities within your accounts;
- A keen eye for detail;
- Creativity and an ideas-driven approach;
- The desire and drive to get involved in all aspects of agency life and learn from a fantastic team of industry professionals.
This is an excellent opportunity for a B2B Copywriter / Account Manager to progress their career and become an integral part of an expanding marketing and content agency.