IPS Finance is working with an independent firm of Chartered Accountants based in North Leeds who are currently recruiting a manager to take charge of a small office overseeing two members of staff whilst delivering a high level of service to their clients.
You will take full responsibility for the complete accountancy service to clients and the post is likely to suit an accountant who is comfortable in dealing with all aspects of work for clients , from bookkeeping and accounts preparation through to taxation and preparing management accounts.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Ability to time manage and organise workflow in an efficient way in order to meet deadlines
- Preparation and review of limited company, sole trader and partnership accounts, corporation and personal tax computations and subsequent returns. PAYE and VAT.
- Tax queries from clients and dealing with tax planning
- Client bookkeeping and management accounts
- Initial contact with new clients
- HMRC registrations for all taxes and Companies House registrations and secretarial updates
- Ability to deal with HMRC as required
IPS Finance has 40 years experience in the Yorkshire accountancy recruitment market. We have built our business on long term relationships with both individuals and clients in all sectors, bringing real benefits to all concerned. Please visit our website www.ipsfinance.com to view the latest accountancy / finance and practice opportunities.