Functional Assessor PhysiotherapistLocation: Leicester (LE1)Salary: £38,760pa...plus benefits packageType: PermanentHours: 9am-5pm, Monday-FridayTelephone Interviews Available
REED Specialist Recruitment are currently looking for a HCPC-registered physiotherapist with minimum 2 years post-qualification experience who would like to utilise their broad-based clinical skills in a new and challenging role as a Functional Assessor.
We have partnered with a private organisation who specialise in carrying out disability assessments as advisors to the Department of Work and Pensions. This position offers a great work-life balance, alongside the opportunity to work with an incredibly varied customer base where you can learn and develop new skills.Duties and Responsibilities:
What's In It For You?:
- Performing face-to-face, one-to-one medical assessments focusing on how a disability impacts a customer's day to day life and ability to perform work-related activities.
- Reviewing and interpreting medical evidence to produce detailed clinical reports to be reviewed by the DWP.
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team while managing your own caseload.
- Ensuring "best practice" is maintained at all times, and delivery productivity and quality standards agreed with the DWP.
- Salary of £38,760pa
- Work/life balance - with no nights or weekend shifts.
- 25 days paid holiday per year (Buy/sell approach to holidays).
- Professional registration fees covered (on successful completion of probation).
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Comprehensive paid training programme.
REED Specialist Recruitment offer a friendly, comprehensive service and will work with you every step in the recruitment process.
If you are keen to make an exciting move in your career and would like to find out more about this role then click "Apply Now" or contact Eilidh at
If this role is not for you but you know of someone who may be interested, we offer a great referral scheme so do not hesitate to get in touch!