We're looking to recruit an enthusiastic Media Assistant to manage, maintain and organize customer facing systems to fully meet the needs of the business whilst providing a professional service to the estate. This role is based in Milton Keynes within our Broadcasting Team. Previous experience of our industry isn't essential, as we've got some great training available for you when you start and throughout your career with us!Key Responsibilities
- Manage the visual broadcast systems to meet the needs of the business and service the estate.
- Keeping up to date with the latest company promotions and offers.
- Staying alert to the live program and reaction to fast changing situations.
- Planning and organising current and future tasks.
- Quality Control.
- Communication with internal departments and logging information where required.
- Monitor and report operational issues.
- Develop self and maintain knowledge in the relevant fields at all times.
- Keen interest in sport, in particular horse/dog racing
- Good knowledge of the betting industry is advantageous
So if you are enthusiastic, love sport as much as we do, have the ability to react quickly to changing situations, a flexible approach to work and a keen desire to learn and pride yourself on delivering the highest standards, then working at Coral could be right for you!
If this sounds like you, we'd welcome your application. We're waiting to hear from you!