Do you have experience in accounting within the property industry?
Are you organised, hardworking and professional?
Do you enjoy working with figures and thrive on problem solving challenges?
* Property Accountant, Letting Agency
* Docklands, London
* Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm or 10am - 6pm
* £30,000 to £35,000 per annum basic salary, dependent on experience
* Experience using PayProp system is beneficial
* Highly successful and established independent Lettings and Property Investment Company
* Family run business with porfolio covering Uk and France
* Specialising in lettings, sales and management of residential properties within East London and Essex
* Friendly and knowledgeable team of professionals
* Dailyreconciliations of all accounts and investigating any differences
* Processing BACS payments to contractors
* Daily Processing of rent receipts and landlord receipts
* Chasing debtors for payment of outstanding fees
* Raising invoices for sales and renewals
* Daily processing of rent receipts and landlord receipts
* Posting Contractor Invoices
* Answering calls relating to rent and statement queries and responding in an efficient manner.
* Processing payments to contractors via online banking
* Responding to Landlord queries relating to statements
* Processing tenancy deposit returns
* Investigating aged debtors reports
Our clients require an enthusiastic individual with a strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills. Previous experience in accounts, ideally within the property industry, is essential. You should have the ability to work well under pressure, prioritise a busy workload and be able to work flexibly. Please only apply if you meet these criteria.
Apply online and call Kayleigh on
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.