Mandarin Group Accountant - Real Estate - London
Harmonic are proud to be working with a prestigious real estate business who are well known in their sector and well regarded as one of the most established real estate portfolios across the UK.
Following on from a successful recovery over the last 6 months they are looking to onboard a Group Accountant reporting directly to the Finance Director. This position will give great exposure in a mentored environment where there is a mix of accounting duties for the UK and Asia-Pac region.
Harmonic have worked with this business previously and they are very dynamic and adaptable hence the swift recovery this year they also have a regional property portfolio which has contributed to their turnover returning to around £6.5 million per month and 25% EBITDA.
The main responsibilities reporting into the FD will be:
*P&L statements and balance sheet reconciliations
* Assist in carrying out Audit for the group
* Management of the reporting with the International parent company and translation of Asia-Pac reports into English
* UK tax, VAT, Corp Tax, PAYE & Treasury management
* Supplier payments, negotiation, and analysis
* Working in collaboration to complete reporting with the International parent company
* Bank payments and reports and analysis
* Mandarin to business level (read / write and speak)
* Experience in a Real Estate / Hospitality / Financial Services
* Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent communicator
* Enthusiastic, highly motivated and ambitious
Things we would like to see:
* Technical knowledge of IFRS would be advantageous
* Minimum Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
Salary up to £45,000 plus discretionary 15% bonus
1 month notice max
Please Harmonic Finance via twitter or our webpage for the latest jobs!