Inivos are looking for a Global Category Manager to lead one of the product functions of the business. We promote flexible working as a company, although we are very conscious that this role is likely to be more successful in its delivery where there is a routine of regular attendance to our Office in Kings Lynn.
Do you have what it takes to be one of us?
We are looking for people who challenge themselves to set goals and go above and beyond what is strictly required of them in their role to achieve them.
Our people passionately strive for excellence which you will see in their careful attention to detail. We are inquisitive, we like to understand, but not just for the sake of more knowledge but to fuel our innovation in new products, services, and solutions for our customers. We call this resourcefulness, and a sense that perfection is only just good enough.
We believe that for you to enjoy success in your work, you must apply energy and focus to the tasks we have to do every day. We like to give you the opportunity to stretch yourself beyond your natural 'comfort zone' in the knowledge that you will be guided by your inner principles to do the right thing by the business, your colleagues and our customers.
These core values are at the heart of what we do and are easier to feel than to talk about. Show us these and we will enjoy having you on the team at Inivos!
What do we do?
At its core, Inivos is a specialist medical technology business developing, manufacturing, and supplying products and services to enable hospitals and healthcare facilities to reduce the risk of infection.
What are we looking for in this position?
The Global Category Manager will be expected to develop a deep understanding of the market, actively enabling the leadership and development of new products within the Category.
What will you do?
* Define the vision and roadmap of product development for the Category.
* Drive the development of market leading products and innovation for the Category.
* Develop a deep understanding of the legislative requirements related to our product offering and those of the industry in which we operate.
* Manage and prioritise the Category's product development projects to ensure timely and on-budget completion.
* Take ownership of the execution of all content and documentation, to include the management of accurate technical files for each product, in compliance with external accreditation e.g. ISO13485.
* Act upon new needs identified within the industry and manage the design and launch of these.
* Research and translate new industry standards in relation to the Category to ensure business compliance meets industry standards.
* Manage the development of training content for each new product offering, overseeing a programme of delivery throughout the product life cycle.
* Develop a deep understanding of the customer needs and work closely with internal stakeholders to grow revenue potential across the Category.
* Support the development and execution of marketing content for each product offering within the Category.
* Grow the intellectual property of the business and the performance of our products beyond minimum requirement.
What will you need to have and do?
* Always represent our Core Values: Excellence, Resourceful, Innovation, Understanding and Integrity
* Possess a high level of attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Aspire to develop a strong knowledge and understanding of the product range
* Ability to motivate and lead a team to achieve success
* Ability to work in, and adapt to, a rapidly changing environment
* A drive for time bound completion of tasks and ability to prioritise workload to successfully deliver project plans
* Ability to approach challenges logically and deliver outcomes
* Ability to quickly build rapport and effectively maintain long-term relationships
* A passionate interest in healthcare infrastructure and hospitals would be beneficial
* Ability to adapt written communication styles to suit different target audience
* Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying close attention to details
* Experience of working within the regulatory, compliance or product development position
* 3 + years' experience of leading & developing a tangible product category
* Knowledge of relevant standards such as ISO9001, ISO13485
* Experience of developing and maintaining product technical files & Manuals
What will you get?
A competitive salary
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Commitment to your Personal & Professional Development
Most of all you will be a part of the Inivos Family, who are a team of motivated and inspiring individuals wanting to play their part in changing the industry and making a difference.
Ready to apply?
Does this role sound like you? Are you the driven, resourceful type who goes above and beyond to get results? Then apply today