Paid Search Senior ExecutiveLOCATION:
An introduction doesn't come much easier than this -
- Our client is one of the most highly rated digital agencies in the UK by Google. They are multi-award winning and now have a client spend in excess of £20M in Google Ads alone.
They are now looking to expand their Microsoft team by adding a tried and tested PPC specialist. This role would ideally suit an Account Manager who has experience working with Google and Bing who is looking to take a step up in their career.REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have had a strong track record of working within Paid Search / PPC (Experience in Google Ad Words & Bing is a must have).
- Executing, managing and reporting on PPC Campaigns
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral are essential for client and internal communication.
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Managing the interaction with multinational clients on Digital Paid Search / PPC strategies
- Produce monthly and weekly reports and forecasts both internally & externally.
- Assist with clients moving into new emerging markets
The role comes with a salary of £28,000-£32,000 (DOE) and comes with an excellent chance for career progression. The company boast a fantastic culture and they are often organising social events both in the UK and overseas.NEXT STEPS
: If this is the right opportunity for you then please apply to this advert with an updated copy of your CV or contact Martin Shardlow - KRG
- All applications are dealt with in the strictest of confidence