Part-Qualified / Semi-Senior Accountant required for a local, established Chartered Accountancy practice in Ware.
As an accountant, you will be required to:
- Prepare annual accounts to draft stage from either manual records, Sage, Xero, Quickbooks
- Prepare draft accounts for sole traders, partnerships, LLP's and limited companies
- Management Accounts
- Prepare VAT Returns
- Prepare business tax computations for sole traders, partnerships, LLP's and limited companies
- Assist the broader team as required; ad hoc work for clients
- Supervising junior staff with queries
The successful candidate will ideally have 2+ years' practice experience, with knowledge of IRIS software and ideally Sage Payroll (although the latter is not essential).
In return, my client will be offering a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience, with lovely hours of 9am - 5pm Monday-Friday.
Apply today for more info!