The impact of Covid-19 has affected the educational attainment and well-being of most children and young people. Those from disadvantaged backgrounds have been particularly affected. To address this widening education gap, the government is now funding catch-up tuition for schools.
As a leading provider of individual and small group tuition for schools and local authorities, Fleet Tutors is seeking a Team Leader to deliver our schools tuition provision. This is a role for someone looking for a new challenge and who is excited by the prospect of joining a private sector education provider and socially minded company which has extensive experience and an outstanding track record of serving schools and local authorities.
* To supervise, support and assist a team of Tuition Co-ordinators who organise small group and 1-2-1 tuition in core academic subjects, Key Stage 1-4, both in person and online for schools
* To communicate regularly, clearly and effectively with schools and stakeholders throughout catch up tuition programmes including support of tutors in working with disadvantaged children
* To manage workflow: help team members follow processes, procedures and prioritise work accordingly
* To manage ongoing administration and queries from all stakeholders.
* To ensure schools are provided with all deliverables in contracts in line with quality assurance standards and policy
* To set up student groups for group tuition on online platform
Skills and Experience required
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
* Prior supervisory experience
* Prior experience of using CRM and workflow software
* Understanding of how effective processes help drive efficiency and deliver excellent customer service.
* Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
* Very comfortable working in digital environment across different platforms
* Knowledge of and passion for the difference education makes for young people
* Previous experience in the education sector is a plus
* Degree or equivalent
Initial 10-month contract (November 2020-August 2021) with possibility of permanent contract if successful
£25,000-£28,000pr annum (depending on experience), pro-rata for 10-month contract
Based at the Farnborough office
Fleet Education Services is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity