My Public Sector Client are embarking on a huge IT Transformation Project for the next 3-5 years. They are looking for many positions including and Enterprise Architect position who will directly report into the CIO and acting as the CIO number 2.
The Enterprise Architect responsibilities are focused around taking the organisations strategy and defining an IT systems architecture to support this future state of the entire organisation.
The Enterprise Architect will build, manage and Lead the Enterprise Architecture Practice who will interpret the organisations strategy and develop and maintain the technology blueprint, standards, methods principles, governance and technology systems architecture that will be used to support this strategy. Ensuring at all times that the business and technology remain aligned as new technology and business requirements evolve.
The Enterprise Architect will have excellent technical, analytical, and project management skills. They will have strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills and will need to stay on top of the latest trends and technologies Key Skills
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent relevant experience).
- Working understanding of software development tools, techniques and lifecycles
- Knowledge of ITIL 3 or 4
- Knowledge of Prince2 or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience of influencing and organisational skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A good understanding of IT service delivery and project management
- Experience of partnership working
- Ability to see the strategic landscape and exploit opportunities for both technology and the wider organisation
- Evidence of creativity and innovation
- Experience of supporting the writing business cases and following governance approval processes.
- Experience of using Enterprise Architecture frameworks
- Significant depth of knowledge of operating across the core domains of Networks, Infrastructure, Applications, Data, Information, and Security
- Significant Commercial and Supplier management experience
- Significant Financial management experience
Sanderson Recruitment are the sole supplier for this role