Do you have experience within Credit Control or Accounts?
Have you worked within the Property industry previously or is this sector of interest to you?
If so please read on, Adecco are proud to be working with a well-established company who are seeking a Credit Control/ Accounts professional to join their expanding team. Requirements
- Credit Control and Arrears Recovery experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel
- Confident communicator at all levels
- Self motivated and eager to learn
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload
- Banking allocation, assisting across departments
- Daily reporting
- Accounts/Dispute resolution by telephone, email and letter.
- Processing payments and invoices
- General account administration
Salary: Competitive. To be confirmed, DOE
Working days: Monday - Friday
Working hours: 09:00 - 17:30
Duration of contract: PermanentThe Adecco Group
is the largest staffing firm in the world and a Fortune Global 500 company as well as being within the top 10 of Great Places to work in the UK so please apply now!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy