Digital Marketing Consultant ( SEO/PPC)Lancaster Head office( working remotely from home)£22-23KPermanent role
Are you looking for your next challenge in the digital marketing industry with a leading award-winning digital agency in the North West?
Have you been an Account Manager
working closely with clients in your last role? and, a talented Digital Marketeer with a good knowledge of SEO and PPC? If so we have a superb opportunity for you so please read on. The role
You'll be responsible for the client relationships within the company. Therefore you will be able to proactively juggle multiple client accounts ( both in the UK and abroad). Following on from this you will be responsible for your client campaigns - both SEO and PPC working alongside the technical team to ensure this is the best it can be. Alongside this, you will assist with strategy, reporting, research and implementation of the client's digital marketing campaigns. The role requires that you have the ability to confidently communicate effectively with the rest of the team and with clients whether this is zoom meetings, by phone and via email.
As an agency we have a strong client base and reputation with a solid rooting in the digital SEO and PPC marketing sector, our primary focus is improving sales and generating business for our clients and we are looking for someone that has that same belief.What is required?
- Reliable, determined and hard-working
- Previous Account Management experience
- Ecxcellent customer service skills
- Self-starter who can make decisions
- Entrepreneurial and forward-thinking
- A desire to work in the digital marketing sector
- Confident and proactive communicator
- Ability to 'sell' add on's
- Ability to focus on ensuring that all clients expectations are exceeded
- 2+ years knowledge/understanding with SEO, PPC and Websites
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office software and associated applications.
- Ability to engage with clients over zoom
This new opportunity requires a person who can start ASAP and is to work from home. The head office is situated in Lancaster, Lancashire and some travel may be required there in the future.
Please contact Mandy Blackwell for more information on .