St. Ann's CE Primary School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and talented class teacher to join our outstanding primary school, and who shares our vision for providing a first-class education and instilling all our children with a love of learning.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for an exceptional class teacher with a proven track record of outstanding teaching ability.
You will be:
* an exemplary classroom teacher to work in KS2 who engages and inspires children;
* an excellent role model for children who upholds our Christian values which underpin all that we do;
* friendly, nurturing and approachable;
* flexible and able to work effectively alongside our passionate and dedicated team;
* an excellent communicator with a high standard of spoken English;
* self-motivated and resilient with the energy to bring our curriculum alive;
* a person who shares our vision and high expectations for learning, teaching and behaviour;
* able to make a valuable contribution to school improvement
St Ann's is an over-subscribed, two form entry Church of England primary school, with a strong track record of achievement and an outstanding judgement from Ofsted and SIAMs. We nurture and care for our children in a Christian ethos, placing our children and their family at the centre of our work. Our children are encouraged to be independent, creative and reflective learners who can self-manage, work within a team and effectively participate and communicate.
What we can offer you:
* fantastic children with a positive attitude towards learning and excellent behaviour;
* the support of a dedicated, committed and creative staff team;
* the opportunity to be part of an outstanding school;
* a school already established in developing practitioners and nurturing excellent future leaders because
of its unrivalled opportunities for professional development through the Northwest Learning
Partnership and NW3 Maths Hub which are within our MAT;
* an engaging, bespoke curriculum;
* supportive School Committee, Directors and parents
Applications welcome from experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers.
The Headteacher is holding virtual meetings for prospective applicants as visits to the school are not possible at this time. Please contact the school to request an invitation to a virtual meeting ().
The application pack is available on http://vacancies/. CVs will not be accepted.
Please send with your application evidence of your teaching ability (e.g. lesson observation records).
Application Process: Closing Date: 20.11.20
Short-listing: Noon 20.11.20
Recorded lessons sent following short-listing: 27.11.20
The Three Saints Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its pupils and expects all those working within the trust to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.