Audit Senior Manager (Public Sector) - (flexible working) Permanent - min salaries start at £60,000 +
Job Description Summary:
Our client is a leading Top 10 Accounting and Advisory firm working with a large range of clients across the UK.
Their Senior Managers are pivotal to client engagement and delivery. In this role you will lead an exciting portfolio of diverse clients and provide them with exceptional client service.
Here are some things you can expect from this Public Sector audit role.
- You will oversee audit teams; be a key point of contact to our clients; assist audit partners in establishing audit approach; review audit work papers and ensure that audit files are completed in a timely manner
- You will be a part of a dynamic commercial audit team in with specific responsibility for a group of employees to ensure audit work is appropriately completed to satisfy audit objectives
- Act as a trusted business adviser to clients.
- You will be responsible for managing a significant portfolio of clients and will always strive to build and maintain good working relationships with all colleagues and clients
- There will be the opportunity to take on wider department responsibilities, such as pitching for new work, recruitment or people management and you will have opportunities to develop yourself and others, driving your own development with the support of your people manager.
Essential Criteria Required:
- Professional qualification ACA, CA or ACCA with post qualified experience
- Experience of managing a large portfolio of audit clients
Beneficial but not essential:
- Experience of managing audits of (large companies in addition to dealing with complex technical matters)
- Excellent knowledge of UK GAAP / FRS102
- Experience of IFRS and auditing listed companies would be beneficial
- Extensive experience of using audit software and Microsoft packages
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an Employment Agency who provide permanent and fixed term contract services and an Employment Business who provide temporary services as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. First 2 Recruit Ltd will collect the personal details which job seekers provide to us for the purposes of providing job seekers with work-finding services. In providing this service to job seekers we may need to transfer their personal details to our client companies.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CV's received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates, if you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent