As a business they deeply care about they do, they work collaboratively and are adventurous with technology to deliver reliable solutions.
The successful Lead Frontend Developer will focus on implementing quality software that delivers real value based on user-centred designs. You will Lead projects, help determine technical strategy of their front-end stack and encourage a progressive community of like minded developers.
- guide the ways in which the front-end development community works
- be proficient in a wide range of front-end technologies and standards
- be involved in identifying appropriate technology and approaches
- write high quality code with unit tests
- contribute to the developer community
- provide technical leadership, coach and mentor your team
- promote knowledge sharing and adoption of good practice
To be eligible for this role you will need to have skills in the following:
- HTML5, CSS3, WCAG 2.1
- Open source front-end technologies such as Node.js, Express.js
- Distributed version control system such as Git
- Testing techniques including BDD, TDD
- Quality assurance techniques including static analysis/linting
- Unix-like operating systems such as Linux or Mac OS X
- Integrating with RESTful APIs
Join this business and you'll receive a benefits package that rewards your hard work and commitment, including a minimum of 27 days annual leave per year which increases with length of service plus Bank Holidays and the option to purchase additional leave, time off for volunteering, flexible working options, a generous Pension Scheme (circa 9% contributions), access to loads of online and high street discounts including holidays, computers, insurance, mobile phones and meals out, and perhaps most importantly - a work/life balance with remote / flexible working options.
Salary for this role is up to £44K DOE
Interested? Please send your CV to .