A successful and stable firm based in Central London is looking to continue its expansion by bringing in a talented Senior Accountant.
You will deal with and manage a portfolio of Small and Medium-sized clients with turnovers ranging from 500k to £25m+ it is expected you will have strong commercial acumen and an ability to communicate with those at multiple levels including Directors and on-site finance. Exposure to both is highly desirable.
You MUST have 4+ years recent exposure to Public Practice and be qualified.
- Client and Portfolio management
- Tax returns, VAT and Tax advisory
- Supervising juniors and delegation of tasks
- Reviews of accounts
- Preparation of year-end accounts for limited companies, sole traders, and partnerships.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Liaison with the HMRC
- Four or more years of exposure in Public Practice
- Must be qualified ACA/ACCA
- FRS 202, 102a and 105 exposure is critical
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of multiple accounting systems such as IRIS, Sage, Xero and QuickBooks.
Each application to Elusive Professional Solutions will gain a response. This is a guarantee set by Elusive's founders and senior team. For instant updates and job alerts please register on our website or follow our LinkedIn page.